Is this mic on?

World affairs, rants, raves, pet hates, both watch and non-watch related, no fighting, disagreement must be settled with handbags and purses at dawn, failing which instant 90 day bans will be put in place on all parties concerned! so rules apply, be nice to each other!
Paul H.
Mercury

Re: Is this mic on?

Postby Paul H. » Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:59 pm

Ya - I get you Tony...Cheers p

Paul H.
Mercury

Postby Paul H. » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:26 pm

ok then - where is everyone hanging out?? cheer p

Dadistic
Viscount

Postby Dadistic » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Too many forums, not enough time!
Here
Watchrepairtalk
WristSushi
Vintagewatchforums
Watchuseek
NAWCC forums (mostly repair)

Others, but only occasionally.
I keep hearing the song "No Time Left For You" by the Guess Who playing in my head, but somehow the words become "No Timex Left For You"

Paul H.
Mercury

Postby Paul H. » Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:44 am

Thanks for the list - right now I only use WUS
Cheers p

Timexguy74
Viscount

Postby Timexguy74 » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:51 pm

This is a Timex forum dedicated to the brand and no one hardly show's off there Timex's or talks about them here can't understand id love to see some of Mel's Timex's and others.

timexicain
Mercury

Postby timexicain » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:50 pm

Timexguy74 wrote:This is a Timex forum dedicated to the brand and no one hardly show's off there Timex's or talks about them here can't understand id love to see some of Mel's Timex's and others.

You're right but talkin' about our toys ( Timexes) is easy but we need time doing it and if we haven't a camera, never mind :lol: i had a camera since a year ( old ) but with the updates of windows 10 don't permit me my camera and no compatibility grrrrrrrrr... :evil:
If you always ask your neighbor's time, it's time to buy a Timex watch .
and my french old and antique tv forum
http://tvancienneetmoderne.forumactif.com/

Tony
Viscount

Postby Tony » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:17 am

timexicain wrote:
Timexguy74 wrote:This is a Timex forum dedicated to the brand and no one hardly show's off there Timex's or talks about them here can't understand id love to see some of Mel's Timex's and others.

You're right but talkin' about our toys ( Timexes) is easy but we need time doing it and if we haven't a camera, never mind :lol: i had a camera since a year ( old ) but with the updates of windows 10 don't permit me my camera and no compatibility grrrrrrrrr... :evil:

so you have a camera but it does not work with windows 10? and why not use a cell phone or other such device. can even take pictures with a webcam.

and now that you mention it, I'd like to see what Mel's collection looks like too. But, it seems he has gone silent again and must be due to health reasons.

My collection on the other hand has been reduced lately but still plenty of goodies in there. Perhaps I will update my picture catalog.

Timexguy74
Viscount

Postby Timexguy74 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:25 pm

I only use my cellphone for posting photos so much easier.

Return to “Free Speech”