Welcome to new members

This is the place to trial using the forum without cluttering up the rest of the rooms! The board will be ckeared on a regular basis to hide embarassment and spare the iblushes of the innocent. Have FUN!
Mel
Mercury

Welcome to new members

Postby Mel » Wed May 04, 2016 4:53 pm

Have a Play Guys, the entries will be erased from time to time to protect the innocent. :D
e~gards

Mel Image

The TIMEX WATCH FORUM

My other Hobby, Profession and Passion - Ballroom, Latin and Sequence Dancing
Mel and Ella's Dance Website

Racy2U
Monroe

Re: Welcome to new members

Postby Racy2U » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:24 am

just testing photo posting from photobucket, looking good so far.

ImageImageImage

Cheers Richard. Racy2U

vintagetimex
Dorado 18K

Postby vintagetimex » Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:42 am

Welcome to the forum, a small random number of your first posts are queued for approval by a Moderator as an anti-spam measure, then you have a "go" mode in place :D

Great pictures BTW, look forward to more, like the Marathon, mine, the module "died" - - maybe the electrons didn't like me! :lol:

EDJ
Monroe

Postby EDJ » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:35 am

Hello everyone I'm new... I wanted to post in another thread, but, Apparently my post has to be looked at and "ok'd" by a moderator..

any reason for the bottleneck? did you guys have a problem with people looking to disrupt the forums?

I have a bunch of timex watches, a couple of reasonbly old ones, although I am not sure when they were made.

My favorite at the moment is probably .. sheesh either my classic ironmax or my waterbury, although I also like my Fieldstone way..

most of my timex watches are new, I understand this forum is probably more for the vintage enthusiasts, but it was still nice to find this place and read your posts..

thanks and see yas on the boards

vintagetimex
Dorado 18K

Postby vintagetimex » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:50 am

Thanks for signing up Ed, hope you will post more. YES! we have had probs in past of disruption, so a very small random number of initial posts need check and OK passed before they appear.

All TIMEX and any other brands are welcome for discussion, if you want to show off a ROLEX homage to a TIMEX :D then feel free!

timexicain
Mercury

Postby timexicain » Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:25 pm

Hello everyone . Well, thanks to Mel for accepting my subscription to this forum. I am in Canada and more particularly in Quebec. My language is French of course, I speak little English but I understand it very well and if I do not understand it enough, I will ask for explanations;) I like Timex but i do not know why,... probably because they are easy to repair . I can't say .. I have some specimens of Timex but absolutely nothing to photograph them. In any case, I hope to be able to get help in case I need it. First, I downloaded all the files available in the link given in another post.
If you always ask your neighbor's time, it's time to buy a Timex watch .
my two forums
http://thesewingmachines.forumactif.com/
http://ladactylo.forumactif.com/

vintagetimex
Dorado 18K

Postby vintagetimex » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:42 pm

A big welcome to the forum Timexicain. Hope you will enjoy your stay and the banter amongst the members. :)

You can post on anything "horologique" related, not just TIMEX, and we like to see photos if you can master it at all!

timexicain
Mercury

Postby timexicain » Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:59 am

vintagetimex wrote:A big welcome to the forum Timexicain. Hope you will enjoy your stay and the banter amongst the members. :)

You can post on anything "horologique" related, not just TIMEX, and we like to see photos if you can master it at all!

Thank you for the welcome, of course the joke is welcome to set the mood. Effectively, the day I have a camera, I can make some pictures of what I have as wrist watches. For now, I start the collection I still have some Mechanical Timex including one defective, two electric ones including a Dynabeat but I do not know the dates of course, 2 Seiko, one or two Bulova, Four Westclox pocket watches. Bof, I take everything but I'm attached to my Timex :) ..
If you always ask your neighbor's time, it's time to buy a Timex watch .
my two forums
http://thesewingmachines.forumactif.com/
http://ladactylo.forumactif.com/

Return to “Fledgling Forum - - Testing for Newbies”