Testing - - Testing!

This is the place to trial using the forum without cluttering up the rest of the rooms! The board will be ckeared on a regular basis to hide embarassment and spare the iblushes of the innocent. Have FUN!
vintagetimex
Dorado 18K

Testing - - Testing!

Postby vintagetimex » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Try out the different features on the Forum, but they are'nt ALL enabled in each of the main sections. Private Messaging should be working, but you must BOTH be registered for this to happen, you cannot PM a Guest obviously! :!:

If a feature seems to NOT be working, send me a PM or use

mel~at~blueyonder.co.uk

replacing ~at~ with @ obviously or even use the "Report Post" button, I know it's there somewhere, or at least I asked it be enabled. Please bear with the Moderating team, this is a new venture for us all and there are bound to be teething troubles.

You can edit your post using the little pencil symbol, but this facility only lasts till someone else posts to the topic, after that it automatically drops that out as far as I can find out ;)

The Smilies work either by clicking on them with the cursor where you want them to appear :ugeek: , or for example you can use COLON lol COLON to give you :lol:

The Preview button lets you see the results in your own browser before posting ! Have FUN :lol:

ENJOY

e-gards Mel

RonD
Dorado

Re: Testing - - Testing!

Postby RonD » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 am

testing how images come over...

jeffc83
Sprite

Re: Testing - - Testing!

Postby jeffc83 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:18 pm

Images look fantastic, categories are clean and easy to locate, fantastic job! Thank you for all your efforts, it's awesome :D

Return to “Fledgling Forum - - Testing for Newbies”