WTT: 1957 with M22

Set out your trades for all to see, and what you might want to trade for, not limited to watches, trade a phone for a watch, or a tablet for a camera - -whatever. NOTE, Trades are at your own risk, the forum does not vet this section, Caveat Emptor!
matlobi
Mercury

WTT: 1957 with M22

Postby matlobi » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:31 pm

I've spoken about this one before, and I think I'd like to entertain trades.

Really immaculate hand winder from 1957. Little to no pitting on the case or lugs, and very slight to the crown. Dial and hands are essentially spotless, as is the crystal. It still contains the correct spacer and gasket that is not all dried out.

It has the M22 movement and although very clean, has given up the ghost. I believe it to be a hairspring problem, but the balance is good and swings freely. I don't have the ability to change hairsprings, especially on a watch in such great condition. I'm to worried I'd end up trashing it.

What I'm looking for in trade is a similar watch, or a later diver style. I'm also on the lookout for electric/electronic/Dynabeat/Quartz (balance wheel) watches as well. Ideally I'd like something in similar cosmetic condition.

Anyone have anything interesting?

More images at this link.
MattB
"Time is an illusion."

Dadistic
Mercury

Re: WTT: 1957 with M22

Postby Dadistic » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:32 pm

Matt, I'll be posting watches fairly regularly for a while. If you see anything interesting, give me a holler.

Cheers!

David
I keep hearing the song "No Time Left For You" by the Guess Who playing in my head, but somehow the words become "No Timex Left For You"

matlobi
Mercury

Re: WTT: 1957 with M22

Postby matlobi » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:11 pm

Dadistic wrote:Matt, I'll be posting watches fairly regularly for a while. If you see anything interesting, give me a holler.

Cheers!

David

Thanks David, I'll let you know.
MattB
"Time is an illusion."

Return to “Trading Tables”