Military Prototype Help Wanted to Local Owner

What it says on the Tin! Post a request for a particular Clock, Watch (or part) ypu are after. Negotiate using the Private Message system please
Tony
Marlin

Military Prototype Help Wanted to Local Owner

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:45 am

Dear Timex Friends:

While searching for a true Timex Mil-spec, I happened on a page that made reference to a prototype model.
http://www.collectorsweekly.com/stories ... il-w-46374

As you can see from the site the owner of the watch is perhaps an old forum member. I was hoping someone here could put me in contact with him.
Please advise and your help will be very much appreciated.

Best to All

Tony.

Dadistic
Viscount

Re: Military Prototype Help Wanted to Local Owner

Postby Dadistic » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:05 pm

You could try contacting him through eBay, he has a store there. His eBay ID is pack43.

Cheers!
I keep hearing the song "No Time Left For You" by the Guess Who playing in my head, but somehow the words become "No Timex Left For You"

Tony
Marlin

Postby Tony » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:22 pm

Very good, I shall make an offer that cannot be refused!

Dadistic
Viscount

Postby Dadistic » Fri Nov 11, 2016 1:34 pm

Please, a picture of your prize would be wonderful if you are successful, and good luck!

p.s.

Woohoo! one more to go to achieve Mercury! And I owe matlobi some trade bait, so should be soon :D
I keep hearing the song "No Time Left For You" by the Guess Who playing in my head, but somehow the words become "No Timex Left For You"

Tony
Marlin

Postby Tony » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:51 am

Contact made, negotiations have begun!

Tony
Marlin

Postby Tony » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:42 am

After much discussion a trade agreement has been planned. This better suited our personal interests and will aid in the
preservation of many rare and hard to find US Time \ Timex time pieces. JM was a pleasure to deal with and truly a knowledgeable Timex collector. He sends greetings to all and best wishes to his friends from the old forum.

I too wish you well for the up coming holidays. Now it is off to a new adventure somewhere around the globe!

matlobi
Viscount

Postby matlobi » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:19 am

Tony wrote:After much discussion a trade agreement has been planned. This better suited our personal interests and will aid in the
preservation of many rare and hard to find US Time \ Timex time pieces. JM was a pleasure to deal with and truly a knowledgeable Timex collector. He sends greetings to all and best wishes to his friends from the old forum.

I too wish you well for the up coming holidays. Now it is off to a new adventure somewhere around the globe!

I can't wait to see the fruits of this trade.

I follow JM's sales on eBay and I'm continually impressed by what he puts up for sale.
MattB
"Time is an illusion."

Return to “Watches Wanted”